Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

19 March, 2010

Aiport of Dreams

Ok.. I still have 7mins left, for my flight to depart from Singapore. I have now been here, almost everytime just for transit purposes though (just exception being once, for a few hours out in the city)... may be 8,9,10... err.. forget it, don't know how many times! However, I conclude that, if I had to ever live on an airport as Tom Hanks does, in the movie THE TERMINAL, Singapore airport would be my take.

There are several reasons that let me conclude this:

  • It has amazing ambience, to start with.
  • Free Internet, everyone's desire!
  • Clean, unlike my room.
  • Asian food everywhere. Just had my Masala Dosa (though wasn't wort for S$10).
  • A fern Garden. Whoa! The fishes look so awesome, in the pond.
  • 2 Theateres, one plays HBO, and the other I think plays STAR MOVIES.
  • It has an OPEN SUNFLOWER Garden. However, couldn't enjoy it this time, due to the rainy weather!
  • Televisions everywhere, each television catering to different needs of the people. Some play Sports, some movies, some documentaries, some news as usual!
  • A fountain garden.
  • A gymnasium (not a member of the business class though).
  • Sauna, Massages, everywhere.
  • A formula one car, on display, for now.
  • Helpful, and beautiful people.
  • Beautiful people.

And my time's out! Here, I go! Wanna be back though, just for one more time.

No comments: