Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

16 May, 2010

Me, Mobile and the superpowers

I am growing a lot superstitious, these days, thanks to the events around me exhibiting a paranormal behavior.

The time was 1st Week of October 2006, and I got my Sony Ericsson W700i mobile, with which I lived happily ever after, until a couple of hours back! An amazing phone, with some real thinking put in its making, I am too tired explaining its features to all around me.

Getting back on the superstitions. The actors involve one friend who disliked my cell phone as it reminded someone of the someone, the other friend who didn't like my liking for the phone, and one more person, who wanted to gift me a cell phone. All three of them, had one thing in common - Yup! Ladies! The third person being my mom.

Anyways, the first friend raised a strong urge to talk me out to buy a new cell, which I readily declined. The second friend supported her, and I turned deaf. This happened for a few days, until my mom came up with an idea to gift me - a cell! C'mon! How did she know??? They never communicated. And I never needed one!

How could 3 people living at 3 different places, come up with a common purpose.

To all the three PowerPuff Ladies - When I don't pick up the phone, its because 'I' am @ fault, not my cell!

Eventually, I succumbed to the pressure, cash flew in, sky thundered, and I ended up buying a new cell! Life is very much above science!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its true... you are at Fault... lekin its good, u bought a new cell... :P

May u live happily ever after with your new mobile... :P