Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

05 May, 2010

My Day

A new day has come. I always wanted to do this; by 'this' I mean enjoying my sick leave. After "I trust you :)" message from my manager, as against my severe neck-pain, here I am, sitting on my bed, totally clueless, what to do today. There is just one goal - to enjoy my sickness. How could I ever find some company in doing such crazy things? So, I am left with myself, for the rest of the day. Or am I gonna be lucky? Nevertheless, A new day has come.

Just going by the last read HBR article, I'll spend next 18min, planning on what to do today (am poor with the chronological order):
  • Blog.
  • Enjoy the water sprinkler in my garden.
  • Make my favorite Baingan Bharta.
  • Rest (High Hopes!)
  • Maggi (Its been long. It is time).
  • Finish "Sherlock Homes", the movie, today being 7th day in a row, with last 30min remaining.
  • Go somewhere out, else, I'll be all the more sick.
  • Blog.

Unlikely, as it sounds, but am loving this day! Truly worth it. A well deserved break, indeed. And you've got to do, what you love most: Nothing! That's how, I am gonna sum it - Nothing!

Publishing this post has a cipher in it, explanation of which, should go right away to my secret blog.

No comments: