Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

03 May, 2007

59 Koregaon Park

As usual, got up early at 7am in the morning on a holiday! (Never before 8.15am on a normal day!)

After brushing twice, had a shower (first with shampoo with hot water, then with soap, then with water ofcourse!)

Phew!!! Only 7.30am. Here, you have to kill time.

Saw THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND, read a few pages of the book, had a few nuts, but the clock still showing 10.30am

To top it all, current goes in my bldg.. What to do now? Again had a bath… and just left the house.. dint know where to go…

What better place than to go other than the MALLS…. Well, there are no other places around! Bought everything from soaps to socks to vicks to hair oil to deo to… black t-shirt!

A whooping 1700bucks. But it dint cost me this. He swiped it twice (yup!! 3400bucks!)

Everything bad enough till now.. but dint knew the time was gonna change.. change for better…

Hopped from one MALL to another ( Big Bazaar, Nucleus, Pune Central, etc. )

Coffee in CCDAY [at] Nucleus was fun, accompanied by POGO and CARTOON N/W. My day had just begun…

just begun to become better.. and better.. and better…

Enjoyed the fresh smell of the soil in the first rain. With bag on my back, as always, was walking down the street with a smile on my face, enjoying the very first rain. Can still feel the aroma coming from the soil. What better way to spend a few hrs by dropping into your pal’s house in the rain… Yup.. that is what I did.. dropped here at my friends place..

**g*a*a and mA*D**s house!

After ringing the wrong bell, finally reached the correct destination to realize they were asleep. It’s a mixed feeling… you don’t want to disturb their sleep.. but surely wake them up.. When I entered the balcony, I just realized that cricket was being played in their own lawn. Couldn’t help whistling to the guys playing downstairs, and sought their permission if I could join ‘em. Just, the other moment, I remember I put my shoes, threw my cell, wallet and ran downstairs.. just like a kid who has just finished his summer exams…

Cricket was cOOL. Though my arm still pains, there’s no beating the fun that I had. My Park ride was cOOL too.. dint like the PARK as much as I liked the bungalows on the way… ya.. the title of the blog is the name of a bungalow on my way!!!

Guess, what next? CCDAY!!!! What a hangout place. Had my favorite food over here, beans! Coffee beans!!! Though, choco-almond-walnut thing was fairly good too. You see many kind of people over here. From red haired Tom Cruise to dark girls with blue nail-polish! Sabhi namune hote hai yahaan…

After having such a good time, quite shamelessly, I yet again invited myself to dinner at their place.

And ya.. I did gave my yogdaan by cutting lowki.. don’t remember the dinner though. It was pretty good, but Seinfeld was great. And they know it really well.

After such a great time…. Will keep waitin… and waitin.. for such times to come and come and come…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

going on ur title i felt u wud b writing some thriller movie story!! and hey, the choco-almond-walnut thing u r talking abt....was it CHOC-A-VLOC????? i jst luv it!!!! so the next time we meet lets head to CCD....for ur pending treats