Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

09 October, 2008

My Precious

I finally found her... its a perfect match...


I call her the black beauty...


We met on the festival of Dussera... and it was love @ first sight...


I saw her and was impressed by her sparkling charisma...


I surely could not get a better match !!!


When I am with her, the air that I feel is soo different, simply refreshing !!!


She is really powerful from within ...


Also, she surely goes a long way with me ...


'Simply Magnificient' is what comes to my mind...


I dreamt about her, from the very first day of the college...


And perhaps 'needed' her from the very first day in office...


And the search ends right here ...


And I want to make her appearance public ...


Scroll down for her picture ...

My Precious ...




...



...




...





...



Nah.. Not so easy.. some more scroll work ...




...






...





...






...




...





...




...




And here she is ...





3 comments:

Akshay Surve said...

Congrats !

Unknown said...

So beauty she is. Wish you happy and lucky with her :)

Keyur Gabani said...

party!!!!!