Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

12 July, 2013

Today is Day no. 6


She is away.
Just for a short trip.
Its a dream come true, for some of us. It indeed is.
After all, this happened after 30 months, in my case.
It lasted for 5 days.
Today is day no. 6.

The Start.
Morning movie, with Vadapav and Udipi Pizza. With Friends. Old times were back.
F1 Grand Prix on TV. Tennis finals. Chinese dinner.
Weekend: [Full Sat + Full Sunday (v/s Half)]. Joy.
 Monday travel. 5 hours.
(Work. Home. 2hrs. Sleep. Get Up. Sleep. 1hour. Work)^5.
#EOF

The more I analyze, the more I realize, the more my mind paralyze. :)
Am I a machine, is what should materialize?
 Get Up. Sleep. TV. Songs not understood. Work.
 Work. Home. Drop Keys. TV. Freshen. Food + TV. TV. Radio. Book. Sleep.
 Sleep. Get Up. Sleep. Bell. Garbage. Freshen. No Food. Work.

Now. English. Story of last 5 days.
This is before I doze off, which is not later than 2 hrs since I arrive back home from work.
Or from the time I get up, and go to the work.
I perform the exact same things, in the said sequence, in the said manner, with the said emotions.
Monotonous. 
I keep searching the entire house for something, which I never seek.
Everything is there, but there's nothing what I like. 
Wholesomeness. Loneliness. Incompleteness.

 You add flavor in my life,
 You are the spark which drives my life. 
 You imbalance the equilibrium, that sets it alright.
 Without you, I go completely psyche,
 Your presence alone, is what I like.

 Dear dear, Come back soon. It is a total eclipse.
 Today is day no. six. 



P.S.: Yes, it seemed ^5.
         x 5 would be a lie.

No comments: