Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

14 August, 2008

The Most Redundant chat question!

Every time someone pings you and wishes to initiate the chat, there is a 9999999999999% assurance that he will start the conversation (after the 'hi' lingo trademark ofcourse), with any one of the three questions -

1. howz life...
2. wassup these days.. OR wassup dude!
3. kya haal hai...


These are the only three questions governing the chat universe, by which any conversation can be started, no matter when the person last had a chat with you - be it yesterday, be it yesteryear!

In fact, everyone from a stranger to the person you know most, opens up the conversation this way!

Also, I fail to understand the use of additional periods (or dots - ...) being used after each sentence. Does that specifically represent something? Or are they just for mere emphasis? How is "ok" different from "ok...." anyways?

As an attempt to save some of my time, I saved the following piece of line in a text file, so that my each conversation starts with the same response to the same set of question; and it starts with what I do the best - COPY/PASTE!

"bas chal raha hai job..
aaj thoda kaam hai..
isliye ruka hua hun late..
pak gaye hai kaam se..
blah blah blah!"

The Ending:
=========

I am still working on studying the pattern of this part. However, I seem to have had some success on this part too. On a majority scale, it seems to be the following template -

"Sorry Gotta Go...
// Any Dumb Reason here!
tc..gn..sd..cya..bbye..."

The last line "tc..gn..sd..cya..bbye..." seems to have become a collection of abbreviations, which is in need of an abbreviation itself! I wonder who is responsible for describing the new set of abbreviations.

Can any one help?
OR
Are you of the kind who thinks I need some serious help myself, blogging something as stupid as this?

No comments: