Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

11 August, 2009

Blah! Blah! Blah! [at] a Training

Phew!!! Back after a long time! Believe me when I tell you that
facebook is actually killing my blogging act! Just kept writing something crazy on my WALL, only to find out that No One's listening! So here it is, for me.

I am currently just loving my 5-day profession. Going as a full-time trainer, for the 3rd time in a row, I would love to make it my profession. For all of you who are reading this, am in the software industry, but out of all the techie work, and just socializing! Socializing, I think, I need to write another blog... woooh! Too much to write!

Anyways, at the training, there are a few interesting things happening:

  • I wore a shirt! - Yeah! This is top-of-the-list. You'll never ever find me wearing one of those dreaded things!
  • Background - Something which can be taught in 2-3 days, is to be streched over 5 days.
  • I have, however, convinced them that 5 days is too less, a time, for getting there.
  • I say, with full confidence, by looking right in their eyes, that we ought to start exactly @ 9, and I have no problems, whatsoever, in streching beyond the regular hours; but just smile within when they ask me to start by 9.30 and conclude by 5.30. Its a relief!
  • It's a record, being the closest ever ONSITE opportunity ( <>
  • More the people, the better it gets! - My philosphy from a trainer's perspective! More the people, there always exists a person, who leaves the meeting room for something; and then you just WAIT!
  • Carried my personal (and NOT Office) laptop, just because I could get my WINDOWS and ANTIVIRUS definitions updated. (For the geeks - I've never ever installed an IT software, beyond Microsoft Powerpoint till date; It is just meant for games, music, and movies in that order).
  • Was active on facebook for about 2 hours, while training the peers.
  • I ended up speaking 70 minutes, for the matter worth, not more than 7 minutes. And it was a master piece!
  • "All that you require can be CONFIGURED" - The statement I've used at least a hundred times!
  • Sighed for SWINE-FLU, and for Michael Schumacher, not returning to the FERRARI Grid, for a couple of minutes.
  • One of the participants is down with COLD and COUGH, and the other participant's room-mate feels feverish and has sore throat. Ever heard those ridiculous symptoms?
  • Went for a long drive (on my bike), after my quick lunch; but was still the only person to return back to the training.
  • Had plenty of freshly ground coffee! Something atleast, for my poor soul!

However, exaggerating all this might seem, I truthfully respect the opportunity, and give it a best shot, so as to fulfil all the training needs! Ahem!

Stay tunned... for more updates! I am just loving it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you really need to work on your punctuations!
why the disclaimer in the end btw?

Unknown said...

70 mins.. yeh sattar minute.. tumhe kabhi wapas nahi milenge.. yeh sattar minute.. Khuda bhi tumse wapas nahi le sakta.. ... hihihihi...

Rambler said...

Wore a shirt? What IT co. are you in that allows people to roam around like Salman khan :-)...
Talking for 70 min with content of 7 min is a talent I wish I had. My prob is reverse, I would rather compress content of 70 min in 7 min :-)

mAnIaC! said...

@mandy4ever - I'm, so.r.r.y f,or; us.i.n.g. all! the w^ron,g p"unct'uations. The disclaimer coz, apart from all the things said and done, it was a job well done.

@anamika - Nah! This talent's not inherited from RukRuk_Khan.

@Rambler - Shirts don't look good, if I am in it; and I give them discomfort and so, I go back to my good old T-Shirts! The talent of 70min, has been developed by frustration, converted into sarcasm @ Nirvana Labs (Co Name Changed). I'll share a couple of links with you, in case you miss this comment!