Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

12 September, 2009

Ten Travels of my professional self

How ever, one (read 'I' ) may blame one's workplace, I am what I am, and what I am is because of my first and current work place.

Well, I have to confess that I am a lucky lad! While possessing no special *skills* whatsoever, it seems I was the chosen one. Customer Travels, formed an integral part to shape my personality that exists today. I have had the opportunity to travel 10 times (of which 9 were international), the log of which I constantly update and share with Ajay and Nirav (very few {only} of the real names that you'll ever find in my posts. Thanks mates!)

Cities visited (in ASC order of where first visited):
- Jakarta, Indonesia. [Count=3]
- Singapore [only a few hours...]
- Larnaca, Cyprus. [Count=1]
- Hanoi, Vietnam. [Count=2]
- Malaysia [only a few hours...]
- Hyderabad [Count=1] ... Well, I consider this to be international :)
- Dublin, Ireland. [Count=2]
- Pune. [Final_Count=1] ... Local onsite < style="font-style: italic;">Nirvanas (codenamed of course)? How to behave, and whom to talk, were his biggest problems then... he even confused the domestic airport with the international one, for God's sake!

Well, I have just loved every place I have been to. However, Indonesia remains a special one, being my first travel, and Vietnam, the most adventurous of all...

Immense confidence is what I have gained...
Have opened up my mind in real sense...
Have unlearned to learn...
Changed my definition of good and bad...
Adapted... Restructured...Revised...

If you met me three years ago, then hey... its time for a new introduction! From you waiting for an introduction from someone, to you introducing your peers... From a Yes Sir... No Sir... kind to a fundae philospher... From just a plain listener to a strategic dictator (too many exaggerated adjectives, ahem!)... its been an amazing journey!

And why am I writing all this? Coz, a lot of memories are springing back to life... my tenth coincides with my first ... as I am currently *back* to Jakarta!

P.S.:
Next Post - My first travel!

No comments: