Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

12 September, 2009

A must read - God's Debris

Everytime, I find something interesting, I end up promoting it so blindly, that people think I work on commission!

So, in relation to some conversation, I suggested the book - God's Debris, by author Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame), to two people whom I happen to know. Of which, he finished reading 80-pages (the book is just 131 pages), and could read no further.

The preface of the book is most important:
1. This is not a Dilbert book.
2. Might Hurt religious sentiments and understandings.

Its a nice read, which questions God's existence, his omnipotence! One indeed, needs to keep an open mind while reading this book. It took me one flight, and two lazy Saturday afternoons to finish this 135-paged book for the 3rd time.

After all, there is only one Avatar at a time!

1 comment:

Rambler said...

I started reading the book..It's a good one, but after a point I got lost :-)..Am determined to finish it once I get some time!!