Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

05 May, 2010

Blog Checkpoint

"Have a look @ your old posts! Analyze Yourself! Draw out conclusions!" - that was one of the items on my list for today.

I am happy to see that in approx last 3.5 years, I covered a varieties of topics, ranging from humor, to office politics, to covering entire events, self-made theories, a lot of annoying crying posts, travel posts, new ideas posts, a few adventurous posts!

However, what was surprising, is that I expected my posts to be novice, at the start, and growing/maturing in the end. This didn't happen! Except for a few buzz words here or there, seems that, I still write the same. No regrets.

Also, going by the no. of posts (6 posts through Oct 2006, to just 3 posts in the entire 2007, 16 Posts in 2008, 24 Posts in 2009), I took off well, only exception being just 3 posts in the entire 2007! Seems someone was working way too hard those days!

And I managed just 7 followers until now, which is too low a number, given that blogging would be the only thing, I wish to do post-retirement.

In the end, I managed to float a few old blog posts, to people concerned, and it was fun re-connecting. Worth blogging.

2 comments:

Rambler said...

3.5 years and still blogging!!!Way to go! I find it hard so hard these days to post something..but still don't want to delete my blog..Just in case, the urge to write something strikes me once in a while!!!

mAnIaC! said...

@Rambler The feeling is same here. Its been almost 2 months since my last post! Things are changing... for better or for worse.. don't know... but hoping for a comeback very soon :P