Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

01 January, 2009

Welcome to the New Year!!!

Wishing you a very happy new year, to all !!!
May this year bring fortunes, and create magic in all your lives!!!

So, one more new year, eh? Its just 15min past the new year, while I started writing this one, and there is hell lot of noise around, in my locality. I have no musical ears, but I can definitely tell, there are at least 10 different songs being played together, and gives you a remix like atmosphere, along with crackers bursting, which gives up some added beats! I have absolutely no idea, what I wanna write, but surely I do want to 'write' with the new year...

New year resolutions???? A lot.. I have decided to do some serious fun this year. Lets see how far can I go .. or how life treats me .. :P

Presenting the Wish List of mAnIaC's life for the year -

1. Learn driving a Car
Yeah... I don't even know how-to. This is a must-must activity to learn.
2. Learn Swimming
I do know swimming; however it would not let me stay alive for more than 2minutes, and hence, again a must-must activity.
3. Read some sensible books
I do read stuff off the net, but most of the reading involves self-improvement activities, like how to avoid stress, by working less and gaining more ;)
4. Developing some managerial skills
Don't know how I would be doing this; may be by not working at all and still surviving on-the-job !!

Wish to get into management soon, but don't know if I should study some management before hand. What do you think?

5. Reading newspaper
I did read the 31st Dec 2008 newspaper though, and it gave back a jolt in terms of the news we get these days!! Surely, need to catch-up!!!

6. Attending all Shaadis
At least 15 people around me are getting married this year! This surely is going to be the wedding year, and wanna make sure that I do visit, and congratulate them on their mistakes :). I don't want to miss their faces, when they are neither bachelors, nor married!!!

Anyways.. other superior wish-list exists too. Don't wanna describe that... as it would be like asking for too much from life -

7. Horse Riding.
8. Revolutionizing company by Innovating
9. 'Working', as my colleagues expect me to.
10. Not commenting in at least one meeting.
11. Sleeping at night, and getting up early in the morning.
12. Reach my office @ 09:15am
13. Revamp my old boots.
14. Making my parents proud.

And No... Losing some weight is definitely not on this year's list due to some critical personal unfavorable conditions (whoaaaa!! what a reason) ... postponing it to 2010.. yeah.. it will be the only activity for the full year then... :P

No comments: