Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

26 October, 2006

mY diWALi

Well, before describing my celebrations about diwali, a little talk about what i missed...

I missed the LAXMIPOOJAN on 19th October'06 which is an essential PUJA which marks beginning of Diwali. Well, due to office, i could not attend it and thus I asked my bro to take good pics of the same(he's with my SONY ERICSSON W700i nd not willing to return it; but i will get it!)
Well here's a pic of the same. Well apart from all the coins of god(a treasure!), there's my DHAN. Ya! The 100 rupee note that you see on the left side with GANDHI BAPU on it, is THE FIRST NOTE that came out of MY FIRST SALARY ATM MACHINE. Yes, i have laminated and preserved the same. Well, its again a great treasure!



However, apart from that note i dont have any salary notes left (fully fulltoo Kangal!)


Departure or Arrival?
============================

Now, coming on the departure day from my office on FRIDAY, i lost my ID CARD and didnt knew where the heck it was, i asked **AL*N* to collect it wherever she could possibly!
What's in a card? Well, leaving early for diwali celebrations is more important nd so fled away without thinking much about it.

Got a bus (I never ever like buses) nd finally arrived apunka Mumbai. Had a good long chat with all my friends who were ready to burst crackers in the building compound.

Well, it wasnt a departure from company, but arrival to home.

Diwali
======

Well, this is my building!
A nice lightning tree near my place.



















Wanted to wish each and evry1 a very happy diwali, nd decided to reach out to as many people as i cud.

Bombay life is sooooooooo very different from Pune. Here, I had to literally run and run like a mAnIaC to reach out to people. I started taking ricks to reach out to relatives/friends who live just to adjacent streets.

New Year Day
==============

Well, this day is soooooo very different. My mom and my bro, against my will forcefully dressed me in an attire you would never see again. Yup! In a SHIRT; Well T-Shirts are for me; One of the reasons I joined my company was because casual wears were allowed



So, company folks! You may never ever be able to see me like this ever! (until the company kicks me off, ofcourse!)









Then I was asked by a friend, "When would I return? Wednesday evening or Thursday morning directly 2 work?"

Well, your guess is as good as mine. FULTOO VASOOL your vacation, your celebration, your madness!


I'll B BACK AGAIN
===================

After 5 days of celebration, my mom, dad went senti on THU morning.

My reply: "Arre, I am going today(THU) and returning tomorrow(FRI). Juz dropping my luggage and coming!" Well, thats me!

No comments: