Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

19 October, 2006

The TAVERA Ride

You know what? I was back, back to my cubicle, all training over. So, after the usual exercise thing regarding work, I decided to stay back and just surf the net till 8:30pm (8:25pm actually, then have to catch a bus, after running after it, ofcourse!)

Its 08:24pm. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I met my friend codenamed "npscars" online. He's a real buddy, and we are best of friends. He's off to USA for his masters. We infact met after a long time. I asked him, how long he would be online when to my surprise, he replied "1 HOUR"! I thought, why not wait here at office itself. So had a nice strong chat with him for quite some time till I realized that it was 10:30pm already. And am still sitting in front of my PC!

Then what! Just pic up the bag, and RUN! Rushed to the basement in hope of getting a drop to my place. Here, comes a new brand RED TAVERA in front of me and stops!

"Where would you like to go?" asks SAMEER, driver of the car. "BIG BAZAAR", I reply. I get into the car, back seat!

Nice old songs are being played in the car! AC is on. What an atmosphere! WooooooH! Mazaa aa gaya. When no one arrived, I was alone. SAMEER started the car.

I stopped him and said, "No one there?". I was all alone. I just got out and came at the front seat with SAMEER. Now, just see how humble this fellow was.

Sameer: "Saab. Piche aaram se baitho"
mAnIaC: "Abbe nahi yaar, mein Saab thode hi hoon. Neither the owner."
S:"Par main to driver hi hoon"
m:"Abbe. Itna respect mat do yaar. Abhi abhi join kiya hai."

After some talk, we are out. What a ride! Sooooo very comfortable! Good music, good air, smooth ride. Man! This is life!

So, I have decided. After due struggle in life, man I will own a car one day!

To my utmost surprise, he dropped me not near my house, but till the gate of my house. I thanked him for the ride and now, I think. Some people are really very good! Why? Never seem to answer that though!

No comments: