Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

19 October, 2006

mY Free Ride!

Soon after the cubicle news, down came the bad news yet again! We would not start working immediately; a training would be scheduled; and the building of the training would be changed with the new location being atleast 15min away from the cubicle building!

So, only 6 of us(proj group) would be out there, away from friends, away from the so lively classroom atmosphere out here. We would definitely miss our favorite hangout place---- our CAFETERIA!

But life goes on. First day, new building:-

Arrived@9:30a.m. As usual, for having breakfast, went out at a place where it is served. Hmmm... What happened next?

No breakfast! It got over. We were said that we were late. Training was purely 'oRkUtting' time! Then came lunch time@1.30pm. What did we miss? Well, a long list I should say:-

1. Good Crowd
2. Crowd (evry1 finished before we entered)
3. Sweet Dish
4. Salad
5. Continental food
6. Cold drinks
7. Friends

The only thing good about the cafeteria out there is that you can listen 2 FM while you eat not forgetting the 'SAUNF' which acted not simply as a mouth freshener, but a savior when there is nothing edible!

1 thing I said 2 myself:- I am not gonna eat here again!

"GOD IS GREAT" and he really is to listen to me. My classmate, a girl (*H**AN**) from 2nd day started bringing KINETIC! Nervously, I approached her and asked if she would give me a lift till my original workplace. I said her that I had some work out there(No money, had to use ATM + some other work[wanted 2 have lunch with all out there]).

And then, as luck favored me, she readily agreed. 2nd day was a day 2 be remembered. A day, when I felt so happy to be back! Thankyou, *H**AN**!

Told my story of mY Free Ride to all. So, ofcourse everyone laughed! But this is the way, I am. Ride liya, to liya. So, what?

Another classmate(*EG**) was interested in taking a pic of mine with *H**AN** giving me a lift. She said it would like LAUREL & HARDY travelling on a poor bike! But unfortunately, she couldnt take it as she was busy(U know busy with what, i believe). So *EG**, poor girl, you missed the show! Well, a blank image alongside is dedicated to you, if you manage to take a snap of the same!



What was next? Shamelessly, I kept insisting on the ride, which I got and enjoyed it soooo very much! That was mY Free Ride; ready for the next!

--
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

So, i am always there, but you know when!

No comments: