Some Real Crazy Blogging!!!

05 October, 2006

my very own cubicle

Normal day. Normal phase of my life. Got work [at] Amdocs. Training going on. With announcement of break, everyone's back to life!

"Abbe, apne ko cubicle mil gaya hai. Saath mein 750$ ka computer bhi mil raha hai, cubicle ke liye", said Ravi, my group member for the RM PRM project. Great! Got a cubicle? with very own comp? Rushed to the corridor where I checked my Mail to know where's the location of the cubicle. Ok. so, its on XXfloor. North wing. No. XXX. Great!

We then all rushed to the floor to see the location. Its very near to the pantry, so a great place. Saw only a small box, only 2 realize that it was AMD Athlon 64bit 3500+ processor with 1GB RAM and with my very own name written on it. But the enthusiasm soon died away. Now, no training would mean no fun in classrooms, no cracking jokes about the profs, no cafeteria gatherings, no more sleeping, no more asking for breaks coz when I look behind what I did in my Training, i can only remember the cafeteria fun that we had together. I will miss coming late to classrooms, I will miss everyone who caught me for coming late, will miss 'orkutting' and 'chats' that we had during training sessions!

In this state of my mind, went down to the basement to collect the headset. Came back to the class. And Phew! Whats more. Enjoy as much as much as much as you can. Sat on my computer. Instructor looking at me. I switch on my monitor and.......

orkut.com
---------

Fun begins once more. Time pass starts yet again. Enjoyed the rainy break. Completed the session and got to my very first meeting. And just after that .....

Lets assemble our pcs!

Started with joining all the wires. Started it (only after every1 wished me luck ). Downloaded firefox. All possile extensions and themes. And I am writing this blog since then. People wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sampada said...

hey manav.....good going!!!